As a student or member of staff at Morley College London, you are issued with an e-mail address and initial password, which you can use to access most of our IT services, including Microsoft Office365, Teams, Moodle, Google Classroom, eduroam (WiFi), and computers in classrooms and the library.
The only exception currently is the website, which uses an account and password which students create when registering with their personal e-mail address.
If you haven't already done so, please ensure you register with our password reset self-service option, so that you are able to reset your password if you need to.
Browse to https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/passwordreset/Register.aspx
Sign in with your Morley College London e-mail address and current password, then ensure you provide at least one of the following:
- an alternative e-mail address (other than your Morley e-mail address)
- a mobile phone number
Remember to sign out once you have completed your registration.
Reset Your Password
Once you have registered for our password self-service, you can reset your password online at any time:
- Browse to https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com
- Enter your Morley College e-mail address when prompted for a user ID.
- Enter the characters you see on the screen or hear in the audio, and then select Next.
- Choose one of the available methods to receive a verification code
- Enter the code you received then select Next
- Enter your new password
- Enter your new password again to confirm it
- Select Finish to reset your password
Change Your Password
You can change your password online at any time, through Office365:
- Browse to https://www.office.com and sign in with your Morley e-mail address and current password
- Click the settings wheel (top-right, next to your initials), then select change password.
- Enter your existing password
- Enter a new password
- Enter your new password again to confirm
- Click Submit to change your password
You can also change your password whilst at one of our College centres, by logging in to a College PC, then pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL and selecting Change Password.
Article is closed for comments.